We are committed to achieving and providing quality health care that meets the needs of our patients.
Our commitment and responsibilities:
- You will be treated as an individual, with courtesy and respect.
- You will be treated confidentially.
- Your religious and cultural beliefs will be honoured.
- We will offer medical advice and information to promote good health.
We ask our patients:
- To treat our doctors and practice staff with courtesy and respect.
- To take the health advice given to you at the practice.
- To make non-urgent calls later in the day to avoid the very busy early morning period.
- To contact us as early as possible to request a home visit the same day.
- To ask us about receiving the results of any tests ordered and to obtain the results from us.
- To let us know as soon as possible if an appointment needs to be cancelled or changed (to avoid wasting valuable doctor and nurse time).
- To request repeat prescriptions several days before supplies are due to run out.
- To allow 48 hours between requesting a prescription and collecting it.
- To tell us straight away of any changes to names, addresses or telephone numbers.